KICTCFT Course Co-ordinators for strategic issues relating to the KICTCFT and its role as a teacher’s professional development option and teacher issues:
Ms Cecilia Wakahiu, Head National ICT Innovation and Integration Centre, Ministry of Education, Science & Technology: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Anne Njagi, Assistant Deputy Director TSC ICT department, Teacher Service Commission: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaco du Toit, Communication and Information Adviser, UNESCO: email@example.com
KICTCFT Course Administrator for Moodle permissions, changes of participant’s e-mail, broken links, missing documents in the course.
Ms Ivy Obonyo, Teacher Service Commission: firstname.lastname@example.org
KICTCFT Course Lead Facilitators for issues to do with teacher support, absenteeism, negative behaviour by participants, application for extensions etc.
Online facilitators have been assigned to support you through each of the course's themes. Make sure you identify the appropriate online facilitator for your group. The full facilitation team includes:
- Jesse Nyaga - email@example.com
- Dr. Jennifer Wambugu - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Muriuki - email@example.com
- Francis Karanja - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aggrey Odour - email@example.com
- Anne Njagi - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Mary Wambaria - email@example.com
- Mr. Kiruja George - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grace Mwiti - email@example.com
- Martin Kavua - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Wambua - email@example.com
- Antony Mbutu - firstname.lastname@example.org
KICTCFT Course Moodle Support for issues relating to the platform such as rebooting the server and/or requests for additional online functionality etc.
Mr Andrew Moore, Neil Butcher and Associates, Johannesburg: email@example.com