Registrations & Accounts
Prerequisites & the Pre-Test
Open Educational Resources (OER)
Virtual Learning Environment Orientation I
Virtual Learning Environment Orientation II
Assessment Strategy - Portfolios
Optimal Use of Mobile Devices
Logging into and Customising OpenSIS
TSC Professional Development Points and Course Rec...
Unit 1: ICT in Education Policy Environment
Making Podcasts - Audacity
Thanks, Closing & Group Photograph
Tracking Your Progress
An easy way to track your progress is to use the Moodle Course Completion Tool. Currently the tool is tracking your progress in this through this course! Let's see how this works! Follow these steps.
- Identify the 'Course Completion status' block located in the top left hand corner of the course page.
- If you are registered for a course and are logged in then you will see a summary of your progress in the block. You can also select the 'more' link to get a breakdown of what you have completed and what still needs to be done.
- You should be aware that the online facilitator and all other members of your class can see you when they access the Course Completion tool.
- If a box is ticked it means that you have viewed the document or participated in an activity.
- Dotted boxes simply means the course developer set some criteria that are automatically applied when students interact with a Moodle activity.
- A solid box means that you can manually tick the box when you feel satisfied after having completed the activity or reading.
Last modified: Monday, 17 November 2014, 5:08 PM